Saturday, September 25, 2010

Soccer

This morning David and I decided to go play soccer .... with Emma. Emma is superrrr fast and hungry for chasing any type of ball. Therefore soccer ball, no problem she can carry that around too!

We were basically playing keep away with her until David kicked the ball when she was coming at him full charge. Needless to say Emma took out David's knees and he flew over her onto the grass :( We will be talking to Dr. Spann later today. Hopefully everything will be ok!

Also this next Wednesday the J.R. Harris eagles will begin practice. There will be lots of running and more running! We have 6 soccer balls total. 3 for the boys team 3 for the girls. hmm.. should be interesting. Originally when they asked me how many we should get I confidently said one for each player. They laughed at me. I guess we don't have money for that. shoot. If you know of anyone who would like to donate a lot of soccer balls to my school, we'd love it!

As for the rest of the day... we'll be tailgating at the alumni shindig with the sr. Spanns at the Baylor vs. rice game! It's here at Rice which is very convenient for us! Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures from the game! Go Bears!

..and go cowboys tomorrow! (Do I care? not so much, but everyone down here is obsessed with the Texans and they are playing here tomorrow so i'm routing for the cowboys :)

Have a good weekend! :)
35 days till the move!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I like the reason for your newfound Cowboy-ness :)

    I hope Daveeds knees are okay! Today, I saw a shelter dog at the farmers' market, and she was on a leash, but I could tell, she and Emma would be besties. I'll relay to my mom that y'all could use some extra soccer balls, we have to have some of all sizes laying around, do you need fours?

    ANDDDDD.... sic 'em! Yay!

    ReplyDelete