Friday, September 17, 2010

Cinnamon Goodness!

I have a strong obsession with cinnamon rolls and Nancy Spanns are by far my favorrrrite! I finally attempted to make them on my own last week and here is what we have..

This is the dough after all the mixing and the yeast is in there. Then I had to let it rise twice..

They ended up being more of cinnamon loafs because I didn't have the small pans for cinnamon rolls that nancy uses.


After the first rising I put the cinnamon + sugar inside and they rose again. Then we have this my final cinnamon loaf after the baking. I must say I was quite impressed with myself on the first try! They are so delicious and if you come to the horrid houston to visit the spanns ... I will be happy to make these for you :) We will have 2 extra bedrooms in about a month so please start planning the visits!! :)

Till then.. here's emmalou chasing shadows!

5 comments:

  1. Your dog is crazy. cray. But your cinnamon rolls look even crazier! Crazy good!!!

    You are so cute with your wife chop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever made The Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls? Life changing. I'll make them for you. Will that lure you to this side of Houston?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Megs, it definitely will!!!! I want to come spend some time with you ASAP! how are things?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed yummm! so emily I expect to be seeing you ASAP after we move into our hosue! :)

    ReplyDelete