Sunday, July 8, 2012

Where did 2011-2012 school year go?

Hello friends!

My last post was July 20th oops! That seems to be a theme of mine.  This year has been HUGE for changes and exciting things in the spanntastic duo house! so I'll give you a picture summary.. or attempt to try to catch you up from then!

This was in the summer 2011 at Miller Theater with friends! I love my Davie so this had to come first! :)


We made it to Waco for a Baylor football game with the Moores!  It was SO much fun seeing Robert Griffin play this year! (badaggie..)

My room for the beginning of year 3 of teaching! yikes! how have a I made it this far? 

so clean and totally does not look like that anymore! 


David flew on the company jet to the Austin office.  He was scared out of his mind! 



We went to Jacob's families farm for the weekend! 

Christmas in Cali with my husby!
We got back from Cali to find EMILY engaged!!!!
This is a part of David's MS150 journey!
Eve 6 is back in action this year!! woo hoo i'm pumped and we got to see them perform spring break in Austin at SXSW!
The Spann's and Lacy's at Emily's Wedding!! 

 Well this blog was seriously 12 days shy of exactly a year since I posted! Sheesh! Next up we're heading to Colorado next week so I hope to post about that afterwards!  I'm also finishing summer school this week! 4 more days!  It's been good to have a schedule this summer but I'm definitely ready for a few weeks off before my 4th year of teaching begins!

Love,
a now year older... Spanns



1 comment:

  1. I want to hear all about your trip!! And see some more pics!

    ReplyDelete